A Family of Schools
Clerk to Governors
The Governors of St John's Catholic Primary School, Tiverton, are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Clerk to Governors. They are keen to accommodate the best candidate who will make a positive impact on the school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Start Date: May 2019
Salary: £16,491 (pro rata)
Contract: Permanent / Part Time / Term-time only (38) weeks per year / 4.0 hours per week.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
A Person Specification and Job Description are available from the Admin Team on the School reception.
Please apply in writing to Mr Simon Coombs, Chair of Governors, by 9.00am on 15 April 2019.